We have a new website for this business - www.webberbuilt.com |
Webber Development and Construction has a carefully developed process to make each homeowner's experience a satisfying experience from start to finish. You can expect out-of-the-box thinking, detailed planning, design assistance with selections and exceptional project management.
1. Home Consultation: Meet in your home to walk through the space and discuss your needs, goals and ideas. It's helpful to gather pictures or jot down your ideas prior to this meeting so we can get a clear picture of what you are expecting in the finished product. www.houzz.com is an excellent resource in gathering inspiration photos. Start your ideabook today!
2. Feasibility & Budget Development: Based on our initial home consultation, your ideas and inspiration photos, we will present a budget of what we expect the project to cost and approximate time frame. Once you are comfortable with a budget number and are ready to move forward with us as your remodeler, the design process begins with making selections and fine tuning the budget.
3. Design: One of the benefits of working with Webber Development & Construction as your remodeler is our designer, Jessica Webber. A certified kitchen and bath designer by the National Kitchen and Bath Association, Jessica's experience and wealth of knowledge makes a sometimes difficult design selection seamless and fun. Jessica personally goes to each showroom and assists you in making your tile, cabinet, countertop and plumbing selections. This hands on guidance also helps provide a cohesive look and project timeline.
4. Production Contract & Pre-Construction: Next a final estimate with your material selections is presented along with copies of drawings, a detailed scope of work and a project timeline with set beginning and end dates. Dan and Jessica walk through your project and discuss the job build schedule. Specific details will be discussed, such as where materials and tools will be stored, how your home will be protected from dust and the disruptions to your family and pets during the project.
5.Construction: The on site project manager is available on site to answer any questions. Dan or Jessica make daily visits to the jobsite to check progress and answer any questions. The on site project manager ensures the jobsite is left clean every evening. A daily email is sent each evening to update you on the days progress, inform you of the events for the following day and to address any questions. We are always available by phone or email to address any questions or concerns.
6. Completion & Warranty: It is our goal to complete your project on time or early, but acknowledging that unexpected items often arise. We will have the remodeled space professionally cleaned at the end of the project. We provide a one year warranty on craftsmanship and mechanical items aside from normal wear and tear.